Saturday, January 26, 2013

More Finishing Touches for the Kitchen

Back to work in the kitchen, I finally added those clear sticky things to the doors and drawers to soften the blow when they are closed.

Another task that’s been on the to-do list for a long time is painting the kitchen blind cleats. The came in this shiny gold finish and its always bothered me.
After a coat of metallic paint they look much better and match the door handles.
On the wall the shelves were still unfinished; the wall patches were sanded but not primed and painted.
This touch up is now done and the shelves are ready for use. I’m glad to get my spices out of the cupboard and easy to access again.
And now we know: I didn’t realize what a difference those sticky things make, the cupboards are a lot quieter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment