Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hanging Pictures, Prints and Doors

With my limited mobility I decided it was a good time to tackle hanging pictures in the house. When in Europe this spring, we purchased a couple of large prints, so I started by framing those. The large print of Edinburgh I hung in the dining room.
Tom’s map print got hung in the powder room. It’s visible from the front hall and the den so I wanted something interesting in that spot
Also in the powder room, I got the doors installed on the vanity. This was another task that was hard to try and bend while on a stool with a cast.
Finally I started re-arranging the frames on both sides of the dining room. I had bought some extra frames to put up some of our new vacation pictures from Portugal and Edinburgh.
And now we know: check the hinges before you buy them…the packet had 2 parts that didn't go together!?

No comments:

Post a Comment