Friday, March 29, 2013

Painting the Kitchen Ceiling

Recently Tom asked me if we should hire someone to paint the kitchen ceiling while we have them in to do something else in the house. It’s something I’ve been putting off but if HE notices then it must look really bad and I should get on it!
It’s hard to tell in the photo but the patching was really evident in real like. A coat of primer and a coat of ceiling paint later and it looks much improved.
While I had the rollers and paint stuff out, I also put a coat of the ceiling at the bottom of the stairs…that I never got too when I did the stairs like a year ago.
And now we know: I was putting off the kitchen ceiling cause from the look of it I though it would need more patching. Turns out it looks fine with just the paint…I guess my patching during the reno was better than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment