Thursday, October 20, 2011

Re-painting the Dining Room Chairs

I was kinda bored one evening and the different colours of the dining room chairs began to bother me. I had 6 originally that I painted brown and then I got 2 more but was sick of the brown so painted them black. I always meant to go back and repaint the original 5 (one had broken) but it was never a priority. Much to Tom’s pleasure, I got out the paint and set up shop in the back room. You can really see the difference when they are side by side.

It looks much improved with a fresh coat (or 2) of paint and now they all match nicely. They still need some bracing below though, some of the older chairs are getting rickety….

And now we know: matching chairs, what a revolutionary idea! Looks much better

No comments:

Post a Comment